Saturday 27 July 2013

Challenge #230 Sympathy

Hi & welcome to a new challenge here at My Time To Craft. I hope you are all well, huge hugs for those that need them!

We had some amazing entries to our last challenge, so here is Sheila's Top 3 for our colour challenge....



#24 Renate

fantastic creations & huge congratulations to you three ladies!
Please don't forget to snag your Top 3 badge from the side bar.

On with this fortnights challenge, our theme for the next two weeks is

SYMPATHY!

I know, not a nice card to make. But sadly one that is needed.

Our DT have made some beautiful creations to help inspire you x

Lindsay GDT















of this week x






Thanks ladies, perfect creations xx

You have until 9th August at 6pm UK time to get your entries in!

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xxx

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay!! thank you for picking me in your Top 3 I am truly honoured and will display my badge with pride!! xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful cards and well done the the winner and top 3 x

ellyscard creatief said...

Thanks for picking me in your Top 3.
Gr Elly

Margaret said...

Sympathy cards are so hard....I'm glad you have this inspiration because I never know what to make during this time. You design team and participants entering the challenge have made some beautiful inspirations. THANK YOU!

Jennifer said...

Such beautiful Sympathy cards by the DT!

Hugs,
Jennifer. x